Friday, February 23, 2018

              WELCOME THE NEW PUP TO THE HERD

                   Dixie's little sister - Trixie Girl

After having a very rough start in life she will be celebrating her 1st birthday in her forever home surrounded by all the love her & all pups deserve. Welcome to our herd Trixie girl


When I got the call from hubby that theres was a pup name trixie who desperatly needed a home, She has terrible anxiety and is not really trained because she has not been with anybody for that long but she needed a home immediately and he wanted to bring her home so of course I said yes and prayed she wasn't another 150LB American Bulldog that farts, burps and steals pillows.  She was with someone long enough to do some real damage to her because she was a scared,timid, little thing when I first saw her somehow she still had the sweetest disposition I ever seen. It took countless shoes and many accidents but she has come a long way in the 3 short months she has been here.  I could believe how much she looks like my Dixie either.. its kinda weird how much she acts like her too. 


DIXIE and TRIXIE


No comments:

Post a Comment