Friday, February 23, 2018

BIRCHBOX February 2018 review


 Birchbox Review for Februaury 2018.

Birchbox usually has about 4-6 (sometimes more)makeup, skincare and Hair product samples each month. I have been subscribing to Birchbox for only 4 months now and think they are one of the best boxes for those on a budget. Although I will say that even if you can afford others this is still worth ordering. All the reviews I have read or watched always seem to have at least 2-3 really good products. It is also a great box if you just want to get an idea about monthly subscription boxes. There is a reason they are one of the most popular.










M·A·C Cosmetics Strobe Cream (6mL) ($3.96):  Strobe cream brightened my skin and gave me an amazing glow.  I mixed it with BB cream and found that combo worked well for me.






The Beauty Crop Wing Woman Liquid Eyeliner ($12.50)Cat-eye, winged, flirty flick or just simple lined lids, this eyeliner can do the job. The deep black formula will helps define your eyes the way you want without flaking, smudging, or budging. It also has a nourishing formula which is rich in argan oil, licorice, and blackberry, so there’s no problem about color fading or irritation!

No comments:

Post a Comment